- Mrs. Mankowski’s vision for her foundation
was universal. Her generosity extends to those Journal-listed
Christian Science practitioners and nurses who live outside the
continental United States, and who cannot, or prefer not, to move
to Azusa, California.
- More than 20 years ago, the trustees of the Mankowski
Foundation created Mankowski International. Funds may be provided
to support a standard of living that will provide “quiet dignity”.
- Therefore, this program applies to those Christian
Science Nurses and Practitioners who are not United States
citizens but who would in all other respects qualify to reside
in the Azusa, California Homes and so benefit from Mrs. Mankowski’s
- Grants have been awarded to qualified applicants
in the following countries: Australia,
the United Kingdom.
- Qualifications for individuals who would like to
apply for Mankowski International’s help include:
- listing in the Christian Science Journal for at least 10 years,
- being near normal retirement age,
- being reasonably independent in the
day-to-day management of personal affairs
- If you live outside the continental United States, but would otherwise qualify to reside at Mankowski Homes, please complete the Mankowski International application and return to:
Mankowski International Manager
556 So. Fair Oaks Ave.
Suite 101 Box 356
Pasadena, California 91105